Every two-legged desk is going to experience some amount of movement, which may seem amplified if you’re transitioning from a fixed-height desk with four legs.
If you’re concerned about the amount of movement you’re experiencing, you can run through some troubleshooting to ensure that it’s properly assembled:
- Check to see if the leveling glides (discs under the feet) are unevenly adjusted. If they’re a little off, you can rotate them to change their length.
- Check that the frame screws are properly tightened.
- For the Jarvis, check that the center rails are properly aligned and secured by the frame screws as per Step 9 of the Assembly Instructions.
- For the Remi, make sure all screws are tightened per the Assembly Instructions Steps 1-5.
- Consider the desk height relative to its weight load. If the desk is kept at a very tall height, has an unusually large or heavy tabletop, or is holding a lot of weight on the tabletop, this may increase the amount of movement.