Warm water with a small amount of mild dish detergent is best for cleaning most Fully desktops including: Laminate, Natural and Dark Bamboo, Wood Veneer, and Hardwood.
Dry with a clean, non-abrasive cloth and avoid using harsh cleaners, detergents, or bleach as these can damage the finish.
For Hardwood or Wood Veneer desktops, we recommend the following additional care tips:
- Using a coaster for hot and cold beverages
- Use a mouse and avoid writing directly onto the surface
- Avoid letting water or other fluids puddle on the surface; wipe up spills quickly
- Avoid long-term sun exposure to prevent fading
- Don’t use abrasive cloths or sponges
- Don’t use furniture polish, waxes, or oils
The Jarvis Whiteboard desktop should be cleaned in the same way as any other dry erase product, but may require a whiteboard specific cleaner if the dry erase marker has been left on the surface for a long period of time. We recommend Expo markers and erasers.
The Designer Ply desktop should also be treated with special care:
- Protect from heat, moisture and sharp objects
- If using an adhesive remover like GooGone, rinse and dry immediately afterwards
Warm water and mild detergent is the safest cleaning solution for Designer Ply. If you need something a little more heavy duty, the manufacturer recommends the following:
- Greenworks by Clorox
- Antibac Multi Surface by Method
- All Purpose Cleaner by Ecos
- Botanical Disinfectant All Purpose Cleaner by CleanWell
- All Purpose Cleaner by Zep
- Multi Surface Cleaner by Pledge
- All Purpose Cleaner by Simple Green
- Multi Purpose Cleaner by Mr. Clean