Current Model (purchased after November 2019)
- Hold the M for three seconds, or until you see “Lock/Unlock” on the screen.
- Use the ▲ or ▼ icons to navigate the menu until you see “___ height,” then press “1” to select.
- Use the ▲ or ▼ icons to navigate until you see “Clear ___ height,” then press “1” to select.
- Press “4” to return to the main menu and let the handset display time out.
- Tap to wake the screen and try moving your desk up/down by holding the ▲/▼ icon.
Previous Model (purchased before November 2019)
First, try hitting and immediately releasing the M key. Then hold down M for about two seconds until you see 555. All height limits should be removed.
If that doesn't work, try this:
- Make sure the desk is moved to somewhere between the minimum and maximum height (not at one of the limits that may be set).
- Hold the M button down. The S symbol will appear on the display, and after a moment (about four seconds) it will blink/flash once. (If the S symbol doesn’t flash, STOP and see troubleshooting below.)
- Release the M button, then start clicking it repeatedly. You will see various things appear, but keep clicking until you see "555". It takes about 5–7 clicks before you see it. As soon as that shows up, the height limits are cleared.
If that doesn’t work, try these steps:
- If the S symbol doesn't flash after holding it for about four seconds, hold M until the height reappears, and then click M twice. 555 should appear on the display and the height limits will be cleared.
- If that doesn't work, move the desk at least 2" in either direction away from the height it was at previously. Then hold M again until you see S flash once. If you see S flash, go to Step 3 (above) immediately.
- If it is impossible to move the desk 2" up or down due to height limits, but the desk is not at the bottom of the range, first reset the desk normally. Once the reset is successful, move the desk up about 1" and try holding M again until you see S flash once. If you see S flash, go to Step 3 (above) immediately.