It's normal for the Capisco to feel a little stiff out of the box. If you're having trouble adjusting the height of the chair during this break-in period, try these tips:
Raising the Lift
- Avoid applying your full body weight to the seat when sitting down.
- Instead, perch slightly on the edge of the chair, wrap your hand around the lever, then pull hard on it all the way up.
- When you feel the lever "stop", keep pulling up through the resistance in order to activate the button that adjusts the lift.
Lowering the Lift
- Sit all the way back in the seat with your back against the backrest.
- Use your body weight to "bounce" slightly up and down on the seat.