If your handset won’t display the height readout consistently, won’t store your height settings, or when the display doesn’t change even when the desk is responsive, try these troubleshooting steps:
- Unplug your desk from power.
- Disconnect your handset from the control box (the black plastic box).
- Reconnect them both in reverse order.
- Run your desk through the RESET process by holding the DOWN arrow until your desk reaches the bottom height. Press and hold it again until your desk dips down and pops back up.
- If you see the height on your screen again you should be good to go!
If this doesn’t resolve your issue, please contact us for further assistance.