Can I special order a 220-240V control box to use in Europe?

Did you move from the US to Europe? No problem, we’ve got your back.

If you already have a Jarvis, we’re happy to help special order a 240V control box for you. Please contact us with the following information so we can help you get started: 

  • A photo of the small silver sticker at the end of your control box near the ports with the ‘TYPE’ and ‘MD Number.’ Note: This is not the large white sticker on the bottom of the box
  • Whether you would like to order the 240v control box before or after your move
  • Your current shipping address
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request

Need more help?


Chat is currently unavailable

Start chatting


Get in touch