Many popular products, including the Jarvis desks, ship via FedEx Ground or Home Delivery, but larger orders with multiple quantities of items and some single items may ship freight.
The following items ship via freight carrier:
- 12 or more Jarvis frames, depending on location
- 3 or more Jarvis laminate tops of any size
- 6 or more Jarvis tops (any size or material) shipping to one location
- Rocket Mission Tops
- Conference Tables
Freight deliveries differ from ground deliveries in a few key ways:
- You must schedule your freight delivery directly with the delivery company as soon as your shipment leaves the warehouse. We will send you your tracking information and information for scheduling your delivery with the freight company.
- An adult must be present to inspect and sign for your freight delivery. You must note any shortage or damage on the driver's paperwork at the time you sign for the shipment.
- Unless a loading dock is available, freight deliveries are curbside, i.e. the delivery driver will take the boxes off the truck but the recipient is responsible for bringing the boxes inside.
Freight carrier contact info
AIT Worldwide: 1-800-669-4248
CEVA Logistics: 1-800-888-4949
FedEx Freight: 1-800 814-9561
Old Dominion Freight: 1-800-235-5569
R & L Freight: 1-800-543-5589
RoadRunner Freight: 1-888-350-7337, 2, 0
SAIA Freight: 1-800-765-7242
UPS Freight: 1-800-333-7400, option 2
XPO Logistics: 1-844-742-5976
YRC Freight: 1-800-610-6500