Before assembling, make sure you've located all the hardware:
- 12 wood screws
- 12 medium machine screws (hex head)
- 8 small machine screws (hex head)
- 9 washers
- 2 medium set screws
- Package of cable clips, rubber grommets, and hex keys
Where your hardware is located
The hardware kit pictured below is located in Jarvis Frame Box 2:
The desktop box includes its own set of screws to attach it to the frame.
- Tip: The desktop screws may be taped to the inside of the box or loose inside the packaging. If you seem to be missing the screws used to attach the feet to the legs, it’s likely that the desktop screws are either missing or still in the box.
The Remi frame includes small and medium machine screws for the frame assembly, and wood screws to attach the desktop. Your hardware packet may be taped to the inside of the box or may be loose inside the packaging.
Here’s a breakdown of what’s included:
- 8 medium machine screws (hex)
- 8 small countersunk screws
- 14 wood screws (Phillips)
- 10 washers
- 4 pre-installed set screws
- Hex wrench
If you’ve thoroughly searched Frame Box 2 and/or your desktop box and are still missing hardware, please contact us for assistance.