These troubleshooting steps are highly effective at resolving minor technical issues, but don't hesitate to contact us if something still isn't right. Your Jarvis is backed by a 15-year warranty on all frame and electrical parts and we'll gladly provide personalized support until your desk is up and running again.
Reset Procedure for Jarvis with touchscreen handset
Step 1: Make sure there is nothing under your desk. If your desk becomes uneven at any point, discontinue and contact us right away.
Step 2: Identify your Jarvis model. If you purchased your 2-leg Jarvis after November 2019, make sure you’re using the extension cable with the 90-degree angle plug in the M1 port on the control box as shown in the image below. This cable is necessary for the desk to function properly. If it's missing, stop here and contact us for a replacement before proceeding.
Step 3: Make sure your control box is securely attached to the underside of your desk using either machine screws, wood screws, or the capture plate (if you have a wide frame). Find tips for attaching the control box here.
Step 4: Perform the full reset. The full reset is the same regardless of your desk model.
- Unplug the desk from power.
- Disconnect all four cable connections from the control box: the power cable, handset cable, and both leg cables (from the M1 and M2 ports).
- Plug each cable back into the control box in reverse order, ensuring all connections are firmly seated.
- Move onto Step 4.
Step 5: Perform the basic reset following the steps that match your Jarvis handset.
- Press and hold the DOWN button until the desk lowers to its lowest point and stops. Release.
- Press and hold the DOWN button for about 10 seconds or until your desk dips down slightly and then pops back up (if it doesn't move after 10 seconds you may have to press and hold it again).
- Once your desk dips down and then pops back up again, try the UP button. The reset is complete.
- Press and hold the pad of your finger on the Fully logo for 15 seconds, making sure not to make contact with the underside of the toggle. Release.
- Repeat Step 1 three times in a row, or until the desk begins to travel downward to its lowest point and then stops. Release.
- Press and hold your finger down one final time until your desk dips down and then pops back up. Release.
- Now touch and hold your finger on the underside of the toggle. The reset is complete.
- Hold the DOWN button until the desk lowers to its lowest point and stops. Release.
- Press and hold the DOWN button again until you see RST (which looks like ASR) on the screen. Release.
- Press and hold the DOWN button one more time until your desk dips down slightly and then pops back up (if it doesn't move after 10 seconds you may have to press and hold it again).
- You should now see the height displayed on the screen. The reset is complete.
- Press and hold the ▼ icon until your desk reaches its lowest position. Release.
- Press and hold the ▼ icon until the display reads RESET.
- Press and hold the ▼ icon again, until your desk lowers slightly then pops back up a bit. The reset is complete.
If your desk still isn't functioning properly, please get in touch with us so we can help further.