Here's a quick overview of what to expect:
- Freight deliveries require a loading dock or will otherwise be a scheduled, curbside delivery in front the building during regular business hours.
- The carrier will call you to arrange the day and time of the drop-off at your dock or specified curbside location.
- All boxes will be wrapped on top of the pallets.
- An adult must be present to inspect for damage and to sign for the delivery. When you sign for the shipment, you must note any damage or missing item(s), if necessary.
- Recipients are responsible for bringing the boxes inside, as well as installation and disposal of the packaging materials, including the pallet(s).
- If you need assistance unloading, transporting, or assembling your order, please make the arrangements beforehand. Fully does not offer "white glove" or inside delivery.
- A redelivery charge based on carrier fees may apply if you're unable to accept the delivery on the scheduled date.
See also: Will my order ship freight?
Freight carrier contact info
AIT Worldwide: 1-800-669-4248
CEVA Logistics: 1-800-888-4949
FedEx Freight: 1-800-814-9561
Old Dominion Freight: 1-800-235-5569
R & L Freight: 1-800-543-5589
RoadRunner Freight: 1-888-350-7337, 2, 0
SAIA Freight: 1-800-765-7242
UPS Freight: 1-800-333-7400, option 2
XPO Logistics: 1-844-742-5976
YRC Freight: 1-800-610-6500